Friday, September 11, 2009

A gift from Doctor M M ADNAN for all my fellow medical students





I want to help my Friends and Other Medical students with these medical books you can download form my Blogs.

  1. Richard Snell's Anatomy 8th Edition.(Part 1)
  2. Richard Snell's Anatomy 8th Edition.(Part 2)
  3. Richard Snell's Anatomy 8th Edition.(Part 3)








Next week I will be uploading the



Atlas

which is very powerful book in our medical career, so

Please support my work by following my blog and checking it regularly.

    Textbook of Medical
    Atlas Grays ANATOMY'


Please follow and promote my Blogs, there is much more to come. If you want to request any other book that you need for your curriculum please let me know I may be able to provide them for you.

Sincerely,


Dr. M M Adnan


3 comments:

  1. M M ADNAN said...
    4 comments:
    yimu said...
    thank adnan bhai really great job

    August 31, 2009 6:40 AM
    Mirza Ali said...
    Adnan You are doing a Big Favor to all future doctors and medical students.

    August 31, 2009 7:10 AM
    Mirza Ali said...
    Nice work by Doctor Adnan Please follow this Blog I will keep checking it for the other book. Can not stop waiting!!!

    August 31, 2009 7:11 AM
    yimu said...
    thank you very much for snell's anatomy
    waiting for Gyton

    August 31, 2009 10:04 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! it really serves me well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't download any thing, especially, last's Anatomy. pls help me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My photo
humanity is the best religion unfortunately not everyone believe in that !